Friday, February 16, 2007

Hello, Goodbye!

On Monday Feb 5th, I lost my job. Am I upset about it? Outside of the fact that I am FREAKING out on how to hell I am planning to pay my bills, I dont miss the place. Sad really, considering I loved the company I had worked for. I felt like it was a family. Then we were purchased and the new owners seem to only care about the bottom dollar. Stupid fucks.....but as the Beatles song goes....Hello, Goodbye. I can only look ahead at what awaits me. Hello to my future, Goodbye to the idiot company and the monkey puppets who are running it. I have learned some very powerful lessons from this ordeal.

More later....

...jobs to apply for.

1 comment:

Hearse said...

it's all about the all mighty dollar

funny how all of our destinies are controlled by a piece of paper or metal

bigger and better things man!